The Center for Postsecondary Research (CPR) promotes student success and institutional excellence by conducting and disseminating research on student access, assessment, engagement, and persistence and by assisting postsecondary institutions and related agencies in gathering and using data for educational decision making and institutional improvement. CPR is a research center of the Indiana University School of Education.
NSSE Annual Results 2023
Engagement Insights: Survey Findings on the Quality of Undergraduate Education
CPR RECEIVES LUMINA GRANT TO STUDY HIGH-IMPACT PRACTICES
vpsyc：“618”活动，充值100送10，cn2 gia vps低至6.5折 ...:2021-6-13 · vpsyc的洛杉矶cn2 gia vps在搞618活动：充值100元送10元，不设上限，针对所有已开通VPS的用户；除此之外还有常规促销：月付8折、季付7.5折、半年付7折、年付6.5折，有一定的性价比！
Review of Student Success Frameworks
Jillian Kinzie and George Kuh's report, "Review of Student Success Frameworks to Mobilize Higher Education", examines the state of current student success approaches and opportunities in the field.
Barbara Stewart and Katie Noel Win SOE Award
Congratulations to Barbara Stewart, Office and Project Coordinator, and Katie Noel, Office Secretary, for receiving the 2016 School of Education Staff Recognition Award! We are very grateful for their dedication, willingness to assist, and professionalism which benefit all projects in the Center. We are also proud that this is the first time this award has been given to CPR staff. The award includes a congratulatory letter from Terry Mason, the Interim Dean of the School of Education, and a monetary bonus. Please join us in celebrating Barbara and Katie on this well-deserved award!
- National Survey of Student Engagement
- Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement
- Faculty Survey of Student Engagement
- NSSE Institute for Effective Educational Practice
- Law School Survey of Student Engagement
- Netflix 免费账号分享 | 技术拉近你我！:2021-7-31 · Netflix（网飞，奈飞），美国的一家提供正版的流媒体服务公司。其平台上很多自制剧都非常出名，比如《纸牌屋》、《毒枭》、《女子监狱》、《夜魔侠》等等。其实，国内观看Netflix估计只是小众用户。很多资源，通过磁力、bt搜索都能找到，毕竟在国内看Netflix是一件略为麻烦的事情。
- Strategic National Arts Alumni Project
- The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Project on Academic Success
- National Institute for Transformation & Equity
Center for Postsecondary Research
Indiana University School of Education
201 N. Rose Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47405